Aakash Ubislate Price in India, Cheapest Android Tablet for students

Aakash Ubislate, aka $35 tablet is finally launched in India. Aakash Ubislate price in India is Rs. 1750. Commercial version of this tablet will be called Datawind Ubislate.
Akash Ubislate
This 7 inch Aakash Ubislate runs on Android 2.2 OS and features a 366 MHz Connexant processor, 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution and 256 MB RAM. Aakash Ubislate also comes with 2 GB internal memory, memory expansion of up to 32GB, Wi-Fi 3.5 mm audio jack and USB 2.0 port.
Akash Ubislate
This tablet supports DOC, DOCX, PDF and PPTX etc formats.
Aakash ubislate
Commercial version of Aakash Ubislate will also have GPRS connectivity.

Aakash Ubislate is priced at Rs. 1750 and Datawind Ubislate will be available in November for the price of Rs. 2,999.

Update 1: Aakash Ubislate is now available through aakashtablet.com for Rs 2,500.

Update 2: Mumbai college students will soon be able to buy Aakash for INR 1138 from their colleges.

For More information go to the official Aakash website.

Similar Posts

Filed in: Tablet Tags: , , , , , , , ,

119 Responses to "Aakash Ubislate Price in India, Cheapest Android Tablet for students"

1. anil says:

Where it is available in suryapet and how to order in online.

2. Anand Marandi says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Anand Marandi from Jharkhand and recently i am reside in Ranchi. I want to purchase a akash tablet. it would better that if you send me detail about akash.

3. sohil says:

i’m interested to buy Aakash Tablet Please tell me how book this tablet

4. Hello..
    i am student of parshvnath collage of Engg. thane
    Student of this collage wants to buy this tab as per Govt subsidy
    so please kindly pay attention to my request and reply as soon as possible

5. pradeep gangele says:

sir….l am intresting buy ubislate 7+ new verson so please send its detale in my gmail ide meye bhi janna chahta ho ki isme internet ki subdha he ki nahi
    kyoki isse me word kijankari chahta hu.or bhi datel chahta ho. pls send contract no. customer no. thanks

6. hi guy,
    now you can also order akash tablet online on there website http://www.akashtablet.com
    where you can see all feature and detail about akash tablet and much more.

7. Hi,
    marandi sir you can also see all feature and detail about akash tablet on there website http://www.akashtablet.com

8. milan says:

hii am i booed tablete you do first in google and write book aakash tablete and there are opation book tablete now you must click that option and fill information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Karandeep says:

i am the studend of M.E in BCET, ludhiana ….
    my question is how i can buy aakash 2 from my collage…..
    also my frnds want to buy it from collage….
    nd can i get 50% off if i buy it from my clg….

10. Rashid Ali says:

I booked ubi7slate in december 2011 when i got it.

11. lalish says:

what are you doing I have
    already
    order when it will come

12. ankit chauhan says:

its a great tab…i love it

13. booking for akash tablete

14. what are you doing I have
    already
    order when it will come

15. i have alredy book tablet ubislate.so when it will come pls ur ans send my mail id

16. Himanshu Karn says:

i have ordered a ubislate7+ , so i want to know about it’s features and how long it will take to be delivered

17. at how much price the school students get tablet phone and when plzzz reply soon

18. duraisamy k. says:

1 pcs akash table tablet how to price
    my cell number 9965641508

19. Niranjan Bhamale says:

I never got the one i had ordered. Now you guys are telling me that I have to pay more… Absolute nonsense. I got BASlate 7C and that too within 2 days of ordering. I just loved their service.